enjoy working with people?
Brantling hires a seasonal staff each winter to help us ensure each and every guest has the best possible experience. If you think you have what it takes, we may be looking for you. Look over our job descriptions below and complete the application to be considered for employment. Due to the number of applications we receive each fall, we will only contact those individuals we are interested in interviewing.
- Snack Bar: Prepare, cook and serve a variety of foods while adhering to NYS health code. Operate cash register. Clean kitchen, service area and seating area daily. Previous short order cooking and/or cash handling experience preferred. Must be 16 years old.
- Rental Shop: Select and tech ski and snowboard equipment for guests. Tune and repair ski and snowboard equipment. Previous customer service experience and ski/snowboard knowledge preferred. Must be 18 years old.
- Guest Services: Promote and sell all products and services. Use computerized point-of-sale system to sell tickets, lessons and rentals. Answer phones and emails. Provide assistance with general office duties. Previous customer service experience, strong computer skills (including MS Office & Google) preferred. Ability to learn all products and services required. Must be 16 years old with good communication skills.
- Lift Operator: Watch skiers and riders load, ride and unload lifts and stop or slow the lift as required. Provide loading assistance to guests as needed. Clean lodge on nightly basis. Must be 18 years old.
- Ski/Snowboard Instructor: Provide instruction at various ability levels to guests in skiing and/or snowboarding in both group and one-on-one settings. Assist with other tasks as needed around the ski area. Must ski or ride at an intermediate skill level. Must be 14 years old with good communication skills.